Singlife is a leading homegrown financial services company offering consumers a better way to financial freedom. Through innovative, technology-enabled solutions and a wide range of products and services, Singlife provides consumers control over their financial wellbeing at every stage of their lives.
In addition to a comprehensive suite of insurance plans, employee benefits, partnerships with financial adviser channels and bancassurance, Singlife offers investment solutions through its dollarDEX and Navigator platforms. The mobile-first Singlife Account – with a Singlife Debit Card – allows customers to save, spend, earn and be insured all in one app.
First announced in September 2020 and valued at S$3.2 billion, the merger of Aviva Singapore and Singlife was the largest insurance deal in Singapore at the time and created one of the largest homegrown financial services companies in the republic. Singlife is an official signatory of the United Nations Principles for Sustainable Insurance, affirming its commitment to finding a better way to sustainability.
Customers must satisfy the following conditions to be applicable for the Reward:
Terms and Conditions
1. Only Qualifying Customers are eligible for the Promotion. To be a “Qualifying Customer”:
2. Each Qualifying Customer who successfully pay for MyBenefit Plus policy with their Aspire card, will receive from Aspire Ft Pte. Ltd 8% cashback on first year premium (the "Reward").
3. This Promotion is ongoing until further notice.
4. The Reward will be fulfilled by Aspire 2 months after the first-year premium is paid by the qualifying customer to Singlife.
5. Aspire reserves the right to verify whether a customer is a Qualifying Customer.
6. This is a Promotion by Aspire. Singlife will not be liable for any unfulfilled Reward. All Qualifying Customers should contact Aspire on the matters of the Promotion and the Reward.
7. A person who does not participate in the Promotion shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 2001 to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
8. The terms of the Promotion will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
9. All information is correct as of 26 June 2023.