Aspire allows you to get automatic bank feeds to sync transactions directly into Quickbooks. You can sync your bank feed hourly as compared to a daily sync of traditional banks, allowing you to get accurate picture of your business finances in real time.
There are many 3rd party accounting software out there. While we do not integrate directly with every one of them, you can still send your Aspire Business Account's transactions into your accounting software manually.
- Click on "Transactions" and then "Export" or go to this link here.
- Export the format for the time period which you wish
- Import the format into your 3rd party accounting software
Formats available: Deskera, Freshbooks, Jurnal, NetSuite, QuickBooks, Sage 50, Wave, Xero, Zahir, Zoho Books.
You can integrate your Aspire account with your QuickBooks account by following these simple steps:
- Log in to your QuickBooks account
- Go to the Banking tab
- Select Connect Account on the landing page, if this is your first time connecting, or select Add account or Link account if you've already created one
- Search for Aspire
- Enter the username and 6-digit PIN you use for your Aspire account
- Choose the account you want to connect to QuickBooks and select how far back you want QuickBooks to pull transactions from*
- Click Connect
- Once you're connected, you do not have to connect your Aspire account again. QuickBooks will automatically initiate daily transaction syncs
Please note that as of now, QuickBooks is only supported by Aspire's SGD Account. Quickbooks is unable to import the transactions' Payee name. It is recommended that users rely on transaction descriptions to set rules.
You can connect your account with Xero directly in-app at the click of a button. Please click on this link and press the 'Sync' button.
What is the Sync Expense feature for Xero?
The Sync expense for Xero is a feature that allows you to sync any expense directly from Aspire to Xero. You will be able to create Spend money transactions on Xero, including all expense details and attachments.
All you have to now do is reconcile the expense on Xero!
Who can use the Sync expenses feature with Xero?
Any user who has access to the accounting features, i.e Admins and Finance users can access the Sync expenses feature
What are the fields that will be synced with Xero, when using Sync expenses?
You will be able to review and fill all the fields that you need to create a Spend Money transaction on Xero, including the Xero account, Tax rate, and Xero tracking categories, directly from Aspire before you sync a transaction. All values along with the receipts attached to the transaction will be synced with Xero
You can connect your account with Xero directly in-app at the click of a button. Login to your Aspire account -> select "Accounting" -> "Xero" -> input your Xero account number and click "Connect".