- Transfer Approval Policy settings are applicable for outbound transfers including Bill payments, and transfers from Budgets. Claims transfers and Card payments are not covered.
- Transfer Approval Policy settings are applicable for the same currency transfers from SGD, IDR, and USD accounts and foreign currency transfers from SGD accounts.
- Transfer Approval Policy settings are NOT available for foreign currency transfers from USD accounts at the moment. This feature is coming soon!
Note: The Transfer Approval Policy feature is only available to select Beta users. To get early access to this feature, contact our customer care team at email@example.com
- Admins and Finance users can view all company invoices (including drafts)
- Budget Owners can view all invoices (including drafts) linked to their budget. They cannot view invoices linked to budgets where they are not the Budget Owner.
- Employees and Budget Members can only view invoices created by them. They cannot view invoices created by other users.
A budget is the estimation of upcoming expenses, which is then used to set spending limits.
Budgeting is the process of creating a budget, or the plan of how much money to spend where within a specified time duration
The purpose of creating a budget is to set limits on how much money you are willing to spend within a given time period
The most commonly used methods of budgeting are incremental, activity-based, value-based and zero-based budgeting.