Use Promo Code: SGJU5
Get 5% cashback on your marketing and software spends with the Aspire card. Capped at $200. Then, get 1% cashback thereafter. Promo code is valid until June 30, 2023.
Read Case Study
Aspire corporate cards are debit cards. We also have Aspire Advance cards, which is a corporate card with a credit line.
At Aspire, we want you to pay the lowest rates in the market.
- Zero card activation fees
- Zero card transaction fees
- Best exchange rates, upto 3x cheaper than banks
All Aspire cardholders will enjoy a minimum cashback of 1% on qualified spending (online marketing & SaaS).
Our cashback promos are designed to help your business thrive, so take advantage of them!
Cashbacks are computed automatically at the end of each month based on your digital marketing & SaaS expenses. The cashback is then deposited into your business account by the 1st week of next month.
You will receive a separate email notification when the cashback has been processed.
PS: You can find out more about our cashback promotions here.
You can create multiple cards for directors, employees, and even external individuals such as your accountant at no additional costs.
When issuing an Aspire card to an individual user, you can also name the card for specific company expenses (i.e.Facebook advertising expenses).
To learn how you can issue cards to others, read: How do I give an Aspire card to other users
As an Admin, you can issue virtual cards to employees with spend limits at no additional costs. For employees already on Aspire, Admins can issue cards in the following ways:
1. Click on Debit cards to access your company cards page
2. Click on the "+ New card" button to initiate card creation
3. Select the user that you would like to create a card for and complete the required fields
4. Card is created immediately
For employees without an existing Aspire account, please read How can I add users to my account? You can issue cards during the invitation flow.Do note that Admins will not be able to issue to other account Admins, they can issue a card on their own. Please note, Cards for account Admins (directors) will be created automatically upon account activation.
Yes. With Aspire, you can now get a physical card at your doorstep.Please note that:
- Cards tagged to an Advance Limit can't be used for ATM withdrawal
- Cards tagged to the SGD/USD account can be used for ATM withdrawals only outside of Singapore (a fee of SGD 5 is charged for every withdrawal)
- The first card per user is FREE! Subsequent cards for the same user are charged with a 15 SGD processing fee
A corporate card is any debit or credit card issued to a corporation. Any charges levied on the card are the responsibility of the corporate entity.
No. Any type of cards used for payments, debit or credit, and issued to a corporate entity are corporate cards.
A personal card is issued to an individual and the responsibility to pay charges levied on the card is on that individual. Whereas a corporate card is issued to a corporate entity and the entity hold the responsibility to pay such charges.
A commercial or a corporate card are one and the same! A commercial or a corporate card is any debit or credit card issued to a corporation. Any charges levied on the card are the responsibility of the corporate entity.