This list reflects the products and services for which Aspire’s services may not be used for, or for which may only
be used in circumstances expressly agreed upon in writing by Aspire.
Should Aspire agree to provide its services for a particular product or service, this does not mean that Aspire is
providing advice or opinion on the legality of the products or services.
You may not use Aspire services for activities that:
1. violate any law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation.
2. relate to transactions involving, but not necessarily limited to (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled
substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, (c) cigarettes,
(d) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (e) stolen
goods including digital and virtual goods, (f) the promotion of hate, violence, racial or other forms of
intolerance that is discriminatory or the financial exploitation of a crime, (g) items that are considered
obscene, (h) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any
other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (i) certain sexually oriented materials or
services, including escort agencies / massage parlours / sexual services, adult entertainment websites and
content (j) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (k) certain weapons or knives
regulated under applicable law.
3. relate to transactions that (a) show third parties’ personal information in violation of applicable law, (b)
support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other multi-level marketing programs or schemes
of similar description, (c) are associated with purchases of lottery contracts, off-shore banking or similar
transactions, (d) are for the sale of certain items before the seller has control or possession of the item,
or (e) involve offering or receiving payments for the purpose of bribery or corruption.
4. involve the sales of products or services identified as likely being fraudulent by the Singapore
Activities Requiring Approval
Aspire requires pre-approval to accept payments for certain services as detailed below. Please send the contact
information, business website link and brief business summary of any activities requiring pre-approval to
email@example.com for pre-approval purposes. Aspire may withhold or revoke its approval at any time where it
finds this to pose a risk to Aspire’s business and/or reputation:
1. Games where participants receive cash or cash equivalents or prizes with/of material value. (e.g.
electronics, travel, gift cards etc.)
2. Auctions, Bidding fee auctions (a/k/a penny auctions)
3. Paying fines or penalties of any kind
5. Security brokers & Investments of any kind, like purchase of securities, currencies, derivatives,
commodities, shares, foreign currencies, options, other financial instruments or precious metals
6. Products or services related to political or social campaigning
7. Business service companies, such as payroll services, invoicing services and consumer services.
8. Chain letters
9. Collection agencies or firms involved in recovering/collecting past due receivables
10. Credit repair/restoration or card protection (including identity theft protection)
11. Debt consolidation and mortgage reduction/consulting services
12. Door-to-Door sales
13. Embassy, Foreign Consulate, or Other Foreign Government
14. Merchants utilizing tactics to evade Card Brand excessive chargeback monitoring programs
15. Tobacco & Alcohol product, Businesses selling age or legally restricted products or services (including
16. Prescription medicines and pharmaceuticals, including prescription medical devices (like contact lenses).
17. Pseudo pharmaceuticals marketed via-unsubstantiated and/or unlawful health or medical claims.
18. Services associated with pseudo-science (e.g., clairvoyance, horoscopes, fortune telling, etc.)