Aspire Terms and Conditions:
Offer applicable to Aspire Corporate Visa Card holders only.
Merchant Terms and Conditions:
- Purchase the Adobe Acrobat Pro Single App plan for individuals directly from this Adobe.com offer page and receive 13% off the standard annual price (paid monthly) (plus applicable taxes/VAT/GST) for the first year.
- At the end of your offer term, your subscription will automatically renew, and your payment method will be charged the then-current rate, currently USD19.99/month (annual, paid monthly) (plus applicable taxes/VAT/GST) unless you elect to change or cancel your subscription.
- This pricing is limited to one purchase of one subscription per customer.
- A 12-month commitment is required.
- Cancellations can be made via your Adobe Account or Customer Support.
- Offer not available to education, OEM, or volume licensing customers.
- General Terms: Valid only for eligible persons who are 18 or older. Residents or persons in embargoed countries or countries subject to US or local export restrictions are not eligible. Offer and prices subject to change without notice due to unforeseen circumstances. Offer may not be assigned, exchanged, sold, transferred, combined, or redeemed for cash or other goods and services not expressly stated here as included. Subject to availability where the recipient resides. Additional terms and conditions may apply. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
Visa Terms and Conditions:
- Offer details as shown are based on information provided by the Merchant. No warranties are made by Visa that the information is correct. Please check directly with Merchant to confirm availability and validity of the Offer.
- The Merchant is the sole provider of all goods and/or services under this offer. Accordingly, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any goods and/or services under this Offer shall constitute a contract solely between the merchant and him/her, and Visa is not, nor will become, a party thereto.
- By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services under this Offer, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the cardholder of any goods and/or services under this offer (each a “Claim”) shall be settled by the Visa Cardholder directly with the Merchant, and Visa Cardholder shall not make any Claim against Visa.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Visa shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the Offer or goods and/or services provided under the Offer