Aspire Terms and Conditions
- Offer applicable to Aspire Visa Corporate Card holders only.
G Suite Terms and Conditions
- Discount is only available to new customers and is subject to acceptance of Partner’s standard terms and conditions and completion of the registration process for new paid accounts.
Visa Terms and Conditions
- Offer details as shown are based on information provided by the Merchant. No warranties are made by Visa that the information is correct. Please check directly with Merchant to confirm availability and validity of the Offer.
- The Merchant is the sole provider of all goods and/or services under this offer. Accordingly, the Visa Corporate Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any goods and/or services under this Offer shall constitute a contract solely between the merchant and him/her, and Visa is not, nor will become, a party thereto.
- By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services under this Offer, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that: Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the card holder of any goods and/or services under this offer (each a “Claim”) shall be settled by the Visa Cardholder directly with the Merchant, and VisaCardholder shall not make any Claim against Visa. Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Visa shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the Offer or goods and/or services provided under the Offer.